Best Places To Buy Bitcoin in 2021
Are you looking for a platform to buy Bitcoins? If so, it is important to make the right choice because instances of scams and hacks are aplenty. Bitcoin had made its debut in 2009 and since then has grown in popularity, steadily moving towards mainstream adoption. Unlike its peers, it is easy to exchange Bitcoins for the USD or EUR or any fiat currency. Bitcoin enjoys greater liquidity compared to its competitors. Today, we can use Bitcoins to buy everyday goods, whether it is a domain with WordPress or a holiday booking through Expedia. To select the best place to buy Bitcoins in 2021, you must consider multiple factors like fees, liquidity, accessibility, location, and speed of transfers.
Best Places To Buy Your Bitcoins in 2021:
- Coinbase: This platform is believed to be the best for beginners because it offers multiple crypto coins. Coinbase is known for its impeccable track record in terms of security and affordable changes. This US-based exchange caters to more than 35 million crypto enthusiasts. Most of the assets are safely stored in cold storage wallets. When you enter transactions here you may have to pay fees like a flat transaction fee. Advanced users can switch to Coinbase Pro that comes with its distinct pricing structure.
- eToro: This exchange is highly recommended for Bitcoin buyers because it is easy-to-use. You can benefit from their practice accounts which let you test buying or selling of the crypto assets before you start trading with real money. You can use their copy trading feature to emulate successful trades of other traders. eToro will allow you to buy Bitcoins and learn in-depth about the crypto world at the same time. Trading Bitcoins has become easy with the invent of automated trading apps. Download BitQT on mobile which will fetch you profit on a daily basis and requires no manual intervention.
- Robinhood: This can be a great choice because of the commission-free trade feature. The platform resembles stock trading but there are limited crypto currencies that you can access. You cannot withdraw Bitcoins to your crypto wallet. This can be a good place to purchase Bitcoins for those who are already familiar with stock markets.
- Coinmama: This platform provides instant Bitcoin buys through multiple payment options and exceptionally high limits. You can have Bitcoins delivered to crypto wallets and enjoy instant delivery. Setting up an account is easy and fast and you can access multiple funding options. so, for those of you who wish to own some Bitcoins fast and have a wallet, Coinmama is your go-to destination. Visit https://kryptoszene.de/bitcoin-robot/bitcoin-superstar/ for more details.
- BlockFi: This helps to convert your crypto coins into bankable assets. You can borrow by using Bitcoins as collateral and lend these to earn interest. There are no additional fees for crypto traders and you get to earn interest paying almost 8.6% APY. This can be a good choice for investors having many Bitcoins and keen to earn more without selling these. BlockFi will allow them to earn interest by depositing Bitcoins into an account.
- Bisq: Bisq is known for its decentralization features focusing on upgrading anonymity and privacy during buy or sale of Bitcoins via an open-source app. You do not need to register or sign up to start using it; however, this is not recommended for active traders. It is best suited for those with minimal trading experience. Bisq also support multiple payment methods like bank-transfer, Chase Quick Pay, Zelle, Western Union, Popmoney, etc.